Franklin D Roosevelt State Park
2957 Crompond Road
Route 202 & Taconic State Parkway
Yorktown Heights, NY
NOTE—Commercial vehicles/Trailers/RV’s ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE TACONIC
- From the North: Taconic State Parkway South to Baldwin Road exit (FDR Exit is closed). At the end of the exit, turn left and cross over the Taconic. Make another immediate left onto the entrance ramp for the TSP North. Take the FDR Park Exit right off the Taconic.
- From the South: Taconic State Parkway North to FDR Park Exit.
- From the West: Tappan Zee Bridge to Route 287 (Cross Westchester Expressway). Take Saw Mill River Parkway North to the Taconic State Parkway to FDR Park.
- From the East: I-684 to Route 35 West (Katonah). *Make left onto Route 35 and go into Yorktown. In center of town (just after Triangle Shopping Center) turn right onto Route 202. Continue on Route 202 to FDR Park on your left.*
- From the North: I-684 South to Route 35 West (Katonah) *Follow as underlined above.
- From the South: I-684 North to Route 35 West (Katonah) *Follow as underlined above.
- From the West: Tappan Zee Bridge to 287 East (Cross Westchester Expressway) to I-684 North to Route 35 West (Katonah) *Follow as underlined above.
Taylor Farm Park
Canfield Ave. & Calf Pasture Blvd.
Click here for information on show grounds
Follow blue signs for “Beach Area”.
Interstate 95 - Exit 16 go South on East Ave (½ mile). Left (Van Zandt, Rte 136) then right (Gregory) for ½ mile. Left on Marvin, right onto Calf Pasture Beach Blvd (½ mile). Left ( Canfield Ave. ) to exhibitor entrance.
Merritt Parkway & Rte 7 – Exit 39, go South on Rte 7 to Interstate 95 North one exit, Exit 16 Turn South ( East Ave. ) proceed as above.
Oversized Vehicles (12’+ clearance) – (I- 95) Exit 16 go South on East Ave. Prior to RR overpass, turn right onto Fort Point St. to 2nd stop sign. Proceed under RR and turn left onto Van Zandt St (Rte 136). Turn right onto Gregory and proceed as above.
Directions also available through http://www.infodog.com/clubs/2005105001.HTM
Norwalk Veterinary Hospital
726 Connecticut Avenue
South Norwalk, CT 06854
- From I-95 (North and South) - Exit 13, turn RIGHT onto Post Road. Go about ½ mile, look for McDonalds on your left, Norwalk Veterinary Hospital is next to McDonalds.
- From MERRITT PARKWAY: Take Exit 37: Route 124 South for Darien. Continue about 3 miles until you reach the Post Road. Route 1. Go LEFT towards Norwalk, continue for about 2 miles until you find McDonalds on your left. Norwalk Veterinary Hospital is next to McDonalds.
Paws ‘N Effect, LLC
36 Corporate Ridge
Check their website for parking instructions / restrictions.
- From I-91: Exit 10 (Rt. 40) to end, right onto Rt. 10 north (Whitney Ave), go approx.1.5 miles, turn left on Sherman Ave. (Dunkin' Donuts), 0.7 miles, turn right on Corporate Ridge. Continue up Corporate Ridge to #36. The building is on the left.
- From Rt. 15 S: Exit 62 (Whitney Ave., North), right onto Whitney Ave. Follow as above.
- From Rt. I-84: Exit onto Rt. 691, first exit (Cheshire, Rt. 10, south), follow Rt. 10 through Cheshire into Hamden (Rt. 10, Whitney Ave.), take right onto Sherman Ave. (Dunkin' Donuts), follow as above.
- From Rt. 15 N: Exit 60 (Dixwell Ave.), left at end of exit, 0.8 miles, bear left at Duchess Diner, go thru light onto Shepard Ave., 4 lights, right onto Sherman Lane, 1st left onto Sherman Ave., go 1.5 miles. Take a left onto Corporate Ridge. Continue up Corporate Ridge to #36. The building is on the left.
- From the South & West - Route I-84 East, take exit 37, Fienemann Road. At end of exit ramp, go straight through traffic light across to Batterson Park Road. Follow to end (Stop Sign). Turn right onto Two Mile Road. Continue for a very short distance. Make right turn to main park gate for unloading or very sharp right into parking area.
- From the North & East - Route I-84 West, Exit 37, Fienemann Road. Turn right at end of exit ramp onto Fienemann Road. Cross overpass. AT next light, turn left onto Batterson Park Road and continue as above.
New Annual Meeting Site
- From Merritt Parkway: - From the East or West, take exit 35 South, High Ridge Road, Route 137 South. 225 High Ridge Road East is 2.3 miles south on the left.
- From I-95: From the North or South, take exit 7 and follow the signs for Route 137 North. 225 High Ridge Road East is on the right.